Traditional, Single Family - Forest City, NC
A beautiful Main Street home is being returned to its former charm and glory. This four-bedroom, three-bath home of nearly 4,000 square feet has undergone major renovations and upgrades in the last several months. Located on Forest City’s major thoroughfare, the home features a 20-by-40 hotel-sized pool, complete with waterfall and a gazebo nearby for outdoor lounging. Inside, the plumbing and electrical has been updated. The hardwood floors were refinished and new carpet installed. The entire home has been repainted. The master bedroom features two cedar-lined closets. A new roof was installed in 2016. Walk out the back door to find a koi pond and new decking. There is a two-car garage with a carport. New landscaping brings color and elegance to the 1.6 acre property. A fire pit is also being redone. A wood-burning fireplace is a focal point in the large den with two-story ceilings.
Jim Brown of Washburn Real Estate, Inc
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Hendersonville,
Vol. 42, Issue 05, Page 4.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Cable/Satellite TV: Cable Ready
- Heating System: Fireplace
- Stories: 1.5
- Central Air
- Heating Fuel: Electric
- Exterior Construction: Stone; Wood
- Garage: Detached
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Ceiling Fan
- Floors: Carpet; Vinyl; Wood
- Property Type: Residential; Single Family Detached
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Full Bath; Full Bath; Full Bath
- East,East,Forest City/Dunbar
- East,Forest City/Dunbar,East
- Forest City/Dunbar,East,East